1. At the end of the day, we get a lot of submissions. Not everything is going to be approved and sometimes it may take time to post. If a topic gets out of hand, it will definitely be phased out. This page is not just for arguing. Submit confessions too.
2. Initial posting does not include bullying or call outs. It is also initial posting for a reason - use initials or JUST first names.
3. We put TW on sexual assault, eating disorders, suicide and just things that are heavy. It would help if you added them yourself in the format of "⚠️tw: [insert tw]⚠️" at the top of your post.
4. If you have a complaint, direct it to the Facebook inbox or it will not be taken serious. Unless it's a TW request then you can send it here.
5. Just because something was approved does not mean we personally agree with it. This is not "Who shares the same opinions as me fess."
6. We are NOT associated or affiliated with the university. The university is not in charge of nor has any control over anything on the page. We do not represent them.
Not a rule but wanted to thank you to the people who submit praises and kind things for me to read. I leave them at the front of the submissions page so I see positivity before delving in. I love them and love when you include them in your submissions for me to remove before posting, I try to add an emoji as a thank you but overall you are all deeply appreciated!
Adverts are provided by Uni-Truths and are not part of Newfess II